Socially Responsible Investing
In order to ensure sustainability, ThomasLloyd uses the following selection criteria:
- UN table of corruption
- Stable government
- Independent and transparent legal system
- Social policy including international accepted human rights
- Environmental policy including compliance with international environmental treaties
- Good corporate governance incl. compliance with international avoidance of corruption
- Good employee policy
- Social impact of goods and services
As part of an internal sustainability analysis ThomasLloyd evaluates the ESG-criteria (Environmental Social and Corporate Governance) of its key partners.
Transparency and Disclosure
At ThomasLloyd, transparency and disclosure are fundamental to the way we do business. We strive at all times to ensure that our investors, employees, portfolio companies and all parties with whom we do business can rely on us to operate in a responsible and ethical manner. We have a deep commitment to professionalism, fairness and integrity in all of our business activities and are actively involved in various initiatives across the globe.