Principles of Investment
Our Aim – Realising Sustainable Values
ThomasLloyd makes Investments today for the benefit of future generations, protecting natural resources with ethical and ecological values and providing infrastructure assets for a sustainable future.
- New opportunities begin with solid partnerships.
- Build the business on integrity and honesty and in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements in order to enhance our reputation.
- Ensure through an entrepreneurial compensation model our people think and act like owners.
- Maintain an open exchange of information with all stakeholders.
- Ideas are not enough for the implementation of successful investments.
- We believe our preparedness and execution skill sets setting us apart.
- Seek profitability rather than growth, as the mere size does not necessarily add value.
- Invest where our money makes the difference.
- Invest where we possess competitive advantages.
- Recognize that superior returns often require contrarian thinking.
- Sacrifice short-term profit to achieve long-term capital appreciation.
- Measure success over the long term by total return of capital.
- Encourage calculated risks, but compare returns with risk.
As a private sector, mission-driven, global investment and advisory firm ThomasLloyd specializes in investment solutions that both deliver financial returns and create a positive social and/or environmental impact.