Who we are
At ThomasLloyd everything begins with passion. It makes a job a calling. It drives us to develop pioneering ideas. It enables us to find innovative solutions, which are useful to our investors, but at the same time bring social progress.
ThomasLloyd is a global investment and advisory firm dedicated to leading the necessary process for social and environmental change, focusing exclusively on the financing, construction and operation of sustainable projects in the infrastructure, agriculture and property sectors. Founded in 2003, it is now one of the world’s leading impact investors and providers of climate financing.
What we need
A Financial Accountant to work with and support the Finance team. Reporting directly into the Head of External Finance Reporting you will play a vital role by tracking income and expenditures, ensuring statutory compliance, and provide financial information which will inform business decisions.
- Managing and owing the operative accounting process for our issuing entities and issuing debt and equity products
- Review the processes to continuously improve efficiencies, execution and implementation
- Take a lead in the relevant entities
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to IFRS regulations for ThomasLloyd group and relevant subsidiaries
- Posting of current business transactions
- Provide clarification on balance sheets and P&L accounts
- Filing sales tax for relevant geographies and assist in the preparation of tax returns for diverse partnerships and corporations
- Coordinate and consolidating financial information / accounts across the entire business
- Support the Finance team on all their activities
What you will have
- A minimum 5 years of professional experience within the Finance and/or Audit department covering international structures
- Expertise in IFRS regulations, experience with German GAAP (HGB) is an advantage
- Project management skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach towards business demands
- A pragmatic and solution oriented approach
- Ability to find solutions
- Confidence in addressing Finance queries
- Strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working within a diverse team and know how to develop effective relations with key business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and professional experience with financial systems (preferable SAP)
- Fluent in English and German (additional languages are an advantage)
The Opportunity here
ThomasLloyd makes a positive difference to the economies we invest in, the people whose lives are changed and for the investors who make it possible.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where knowledge, skills and experience are recognised and rewarded. The business is growing rapidly across regions and products. You will have an opportunity to work with like-minded, commercially focused experts with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.
- A fresh, vibrant and agile employment culture
- Lean hierarchy
- Attractive Benefits
- Career progression
- Individual Training and development
- The chance to make a real difference