Who we are
ThomasLloyd is a global Impact Asset Manager focusing exclusively on the financing, construction and operation of sustainable projects in the infrastructure, agriculture and property sectors. Founded in 2003, it is now one of the world’s leading impact investors. Headquartered in Zurich and with over 250 employees in 16 locations in North America, Europe and Asia, the company currently manages assets of over 3.7 billion Euro for more than 60,000 private and institutional investors.
Aligned with our strategy to expand our European investor base we are seeking proven Sales professionals in Asset Management/Wealth management for the DACH region. Working closely with the team at headquarters in Zurich, you will have the opportunity to represent a range of best in class; impact focused Investment Solutions including our Alternative Investment Funds and Green Bonds.
To be successful in this role extensive experience of Alternatives and Real Assets is essential, raising investments with Wholesale and Institutional investors. You will have the opportunity to combine your competencies with our compelling proposition; we have the experience, expertise and products to build upon your success and exceed expectations.
This role may be based at our headquarters in Zurich or across the DACH region (Frankfurt, Vienna, Stuttgart etc.), with very regular, monthly travel to Zurich.
- Pioneer the development of wholesale distribution partners and institutional investors in Germany and Austria
- Represent our products to your existing network as well as continually prospecting new investors, educating the market on our investment philosophy
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of ThomasLloyd products allowing you to provide innovative solutions, communicate our investment strategies and tell our story to potential investors and fund-buyers
- Identify opportunity that will bring real value and investments to ThomasLloyd, assessing relevance with the benefit of your deep market and investor knowledge
- Create and implement a pro-active sales strategy for the DACH region, specifically focusing on Germany and Austria
- Collaborate closely with product specialists, BD & Sales Support teams and others at our Zurich headquarters who will support you in your role in addition to providing them regular updates on progress in the DACH region
- Focused on success you will deliver set performance targets and outperform the competition
- Drive performance, exceed targets and communicate with senior leadership, forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales
What you will have
- Entrepreneurial, passionate spirit combined with a successful career in business development/ wholesale distribution with a deep understanding of investors interested in Real Assets, Private Markets or Impact Investing
- Demonstrable success in selling Alternative Investment strategies with the desire to represent a pioneer in sustainable infrastructure to your network and launch a new business in Germany and Austria
- Proven track record of high performance sales and established relationships within Wholesale Distribution and Institutional Investors such as Banks, Asset Managers, Family Offices, Foundations etc. across Germany and Austria
- Drive to excel within an entrepreneurial team, passion for innovation and success in sales and new business development
- Appetite for learning and continuously deepening your knowledge, engendering confidence from your investors
- Target driven and own your own KPIs, sales skills to show results quickly
- Mobility and flexibility to travel across the region and to our headquarters frequently
The Opportunity here
ThomasLloyd makes a positive difference to the economies we invest in, the people whose lives are changed and for the investors who make it possible.
Joining our international team of Relationship Managers, you will have the opportunity to sell innovative products within a globally growing space. In return, for your commitment and success we offer our sales and Relationship Managers a highly competitive, uncapped compensation scheme as well as the chance to be part of a global growth story.