Who we are
ThomasLloyd is a global Impact Asset Manager focusing exclusively on the financing, construction and operation of sustainable projects in the infrastructure, agriculture and property sectors. Founded in 2003, it is now one of the world’s leading impact investors. Headquartered in Zurich and with over 250 employees in 17 locations in North America, Europe and Asia, the company currently manages assets of over 3.7 billion Euro for more than 60,000 private and institutional investors.
What we need
An exceptional talent from the Asset Management sector to bring the ThomasLloyd brand and vision to life through compelling and powerful content as we embark on our mission to become a market leading impact investor. The role will be closely working with our Wholesale Sales and Markets Research team to position and develop awareness of ThomasLloyd’s investment themes including brand, products, and social purpose in order to become a recognised name in the impact investing space.
- Bring the ThomasLloyd brand and vision to life through compelling and powerful content
- Develop a full suite of content ranging from thought leadership, outlooks, market commentary, pitch books and contribute to the development of an editorial calendar
- Partner with the sales and relationship management team to deliver content which allows them to engage with prospective clients and nurture existing relationships on an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Support with the positioning and product related communications for wholesale, fund selectors and Financial Intermediary clients
- Be ahead of industry issues that impact our products and clients
- Strong analytical skills to make the investment case for impact investing, sustainability and climate change
- Develop story ideas, campaigns for corporate communications initiatives including: PR and social material
- Research and develop critical narratives to support brand development and client engagement
- Work closely with graphic designers to articulate investment-related concepts in innovative, attractive and engaging ways that push the boundaries
You will have
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in multidisciplinary communication and ideally content writing
- Background in Asset Management
- Deep knowledge of various asset classes – particularly illiquid assets
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Genuine interest and passion for impact investments
- Developed knowledge of the market
- Innovative and detail-orientated
- Curiosity, confidence and ambition
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Cultural awareness of the international markets in which we operate, adaptability to new markets
- Positive attitude and energy to work in an entrepreneurial, high growth, fast paced, dynamic environment
- Native English speaker – other European language (German / French) a plus
The Opportunity here
ThomasLloyd makes a positive difference to the economies we invest in, the people whose lives are changed and for the investors who make it possible.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where knowledge, skills and experience are recognised and rewarded. Something big can only be achieved if expert knowledge, highly-professional processes and enjoyment in one’s work come together. We rely on talented and motivated employees who, through their dedication and creativity, contribute significantly to our success and give our company an unmistakable identity.
Communication is how we distinguish ourselves from our competitors, let your creativity, writing skills and ability to connect with people shine in this critical role.
- A fresh, vibrant and agile employment culture
- Lean hierarchy
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive benefits
- Global opportunities
- Career progression
- Individual training and development
- The chance to make a real difference